In My Mailbox + Affiliate News!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. In My Mailbox is a list of the books I have bought, borrowed, or won from that week.


I was about to write that I hadn't bought any books this week, but then I realized that wasn't true! I bought four books, they just haven't arrived at my house yet. This week I bought a book from the Undercover Book Lover's auction and then my affiliate, Amber Skye, and I bought three books together. We always swap books anyway, because we go to school together, so we figured we might as well split the cost! The books are all signed, which is exciting. I am looking forward to reading them and letting you know what I think when I post my reviews.


Bought:
The Candidates by Inara Scott
Other by Karen Kincy
Siren by Tricia Rayburn
Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupala


Affiliate News!

This week my affiliate, Amber Skye from Reading Addict has been very busy with homework and she still managed to make time for her blog! This week she interviewed author of I Now Pronounce You Someone Else, Erin McCahan and wrote a Teaser Tuesday for the highly anticipated Clockwork Angel. Amber also posted a Waiting on Wednesday and participated in the Book Blogger Hop. Last week Amber started her very own, Weekend Wrap Up. Check it out on her website, Reading Addict!

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!