In My Mailbox + Affiliate News!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie. In My Mailbox is a list of the books I have bought, borrowed, or won from that week. I am also going to update you with what has been happening on my affiliate, Amber Skye's blog, Reading Addict!


This week, my affiliate, Amber Skye, has been away for the past two weeks. She is back, but she has to catch up on her posts. Look out for new posts on her blog, Reading Addict!

In My Mailbox this week, I have five books and one on the way. I bought all six of them: Young Sherlock Holmes, Hunger Games (UK Version), The Book of Tomorrow, City of Glass, Dreaming Anastasia, and I pre-ordered City of the Fallen Angel (Book Four in the Mortal Instruments Series), the cover will be revealed next month!!
 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!