Teaser Tuesday

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Teaser Tuesday is a meme created by MizB at Should Be Reading and it's open to everyone! Here are the instructions from my affiliate, Amber at Reading Addict:



-Grab your current read.
-Open to a random page.
-Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


Er - I don't want to be rude or anything, but - this isn't a great time for me to have a house elf in my bedroom.
*Spoilers*
Poor Dobby! I loved him so much throughout the series. I couldn't believe it when he died in the last one! I saw the first Deathly Hallows movie twice, and I cried both times when Dobby died. Although he tries to save Harry, he almost kills him, which is quite cute and annoying. He is adorable in the movies and I was so happy when Harry managed to make Mr. Malfoy present Dobby with clothes, freeing him! :) What do you think about Dobby?

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!