Teaser Tuesday

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Teaser Tuesday is a meme created by MizB at Should Be Reading and it's open to everyone! Here are the instructions from my affiliate, Amber at Reading Addict:
-Grab your current read.
-Open to a random page.
-Share a couple of “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
-BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


"6,00 p.m.: I feel a bit sick. I've got a bit of hair that will NOT go right, in a minute I am going to cut it off. Also, I think I have knobbly knees. Maybe when I'm Mark's wife I could have fat injuected into them (possibly taken from my nose, so it would be a two-in-one operation...smaller nose and fatter knees all in one swift plunge of the huge, hypodermic, fat-extractor needle...er, I really do feel sick...)."
I absolutely love Lousie Rennison's Confessions of Georgia Nicholson series. It is completely hilarious and I don't think I've ever laughed out loud so much while reading a book...slightly embarrassing during a quiet class. Look out for the review soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ummm... I'm not going to lie. I find that teaser both hilarious and disturbing lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!