Film Friday: A Book I Would Love To Be Adapted

Friday, September 21, 2012



Article 5 by Kristen Simmons. It is almost as epic as the Hunger Games, and as romantically frustrating as The Host. If there was one book for the rest of the year I could choose to be adapted, it would Article 5 by Kristen Simmons. This book will make you gasp, squeal, giggle, and love. And that is without the images on screen.

I suppose I am somewhat reluctant when it comes to movies adapted from books. I always feel like movies can never do an author's writing justice.

However, I could just imagine Article 5 being AHHMAZING on screen. I could also imagine myself fangirling over the amazing Chase Jennings.


Amber Skye came up with the perfect choice of actor for Chase:




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!