TV Shows I Wish Were Books: Part 1

Saturday, October 20, 2012



THE MENTALIST. 

This is my random thought for the day..If I could make any tv series into a show, which ones would I pick?

The Mentalist is my fairly new obsession. I've been watching it since the summer, and absolutely fell in love. If I could choose any tv show to be a novel, it would definitely be at the top of my list. I could fangirl over Patrick Jane allll day long.


If it could be a Sherlock Holmes-esque series, with three or four six hundred page books, I would be so pleased.


My affiliate, Amber Skye is probably scoffing at this right now...she thinks I'm crazy for loving the show so much.









1 comment:

  1. This is such a great concept! And yes, yes, I WILL watch this show... someday.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!