Team Love: Team Gabriel

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


You may have noticed my growing collection of Team Stickers, over on the left hand side. It is pretty much a list of boys that I would marry if they were real *sigh*. Let's just pretend, for now, that they are. You don't do that anyway? Well, I do...

Moving on. My list of boys contains the sexy and the sweet, the good and the bad, but never the ugly. Unless you are looking at pictures of Jamie Campbell Bower from The Mortal Instruments movie.

TEAM GABRIEL (The Chemical Gardens):


Gabriel is like the ultimate boy next door. Although his character is from the futuristic Wither by Lauren DeStephano, he is a a boy that could span any time. 

I have often said that boys from books ruin girl's perspective of real life boys. I think it creates a ridiculously high standard when every teenage girl wants the incredible Jace Wayland or Will Herondale. Gabriel is a great character to combat this, because he is a believable and relatable character who has flaws but is still a great guy.

I always pictured him as tall but not ridiculously tall, with tan skin and dark, floppy hair. 

I have not read the sequel to Wither, Fever, but it is definitely high on my to be read list. I need to find out what happens with him and Rhine, and why this quote was on tumblr, or if it is not talking about Gabriel:



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!