Team Love: Team Peeta

Monday, December 3, 2012



You may have noticed my growing collection of Team Stickers, over on the left hand side. It is pretty much a list of boys that I would marry if they were real *sigh*. Let's just pretend, for now, that they are. You don't do that anyway? Well, I do...

Moving on. My list of boys contains the sexy and the sweet, the good and the bad, but never the ugly. Unless you are looking at pictures of Jamie Campbell Bower from The Mortal Instruments movie.

TEAM PEETA (The Hunger Games):

Ohhh Peeta. He is just the sweetest. If I could choose one boyfriend that I would love to bring home to meet my parents, it would be Peeta Mellark. He is absolutely adorable. The picture is correct, he always knows what to say. I just sit here, reading and squeal, giggle, cry, laugh, and whatever else because he is just awesome.

"You love me. Real or not real?"
"Real" ...*bursts into tears*

I am not sure why anyone would be Team Gale, when Peeta is there with Katniss throughout the Hunger Games twice, and cares for her. I really believe that Peeta understands Katniss so much better than Gale ever could after the games, because their experience changed them so much. It's kind of like Bella in Twilight. Before Edward moved to Forks, she would have married Jacob, they would have lived happily ever after with tons of kids. Edward did come to town, and it was the cataclysmic event that changed Bella's world. If Katniss and Peeta had not been chosen for the Hunger Games, there is no doubt in my mind that she would have married Gale, but because they were chosen, she could not have been with anyone but Peeta. The end of my Anti-Gale rant.

I also don't understand why the world is not filled with Peeta Mellarks. Maybe I'll just marry Josh Hutcherson. When I first found out that he was Peeta, I was not happy. At all. Then, I went to see the movie, and I FELL IN LOVE all over again. How is he the perfect Peeta?! Okay, Peeta is tallish and blond, and Josh is short with brown hair. But still, they made it work, and now I honestly couldn't choose a better Peeta to have played him in the movie.



OKAY. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!