My Favourite TFiOS Quotes

Saturday, January 19, 2013


I KNOW I KNOW, you're probably getting sick of me talking about The Fault in Our Stars so much, but it is just so good.

The way John Green just slots a magnificent line into the rest of the book flawlessly is beyond me. He makes it seem like any other line, and yet if you think about it, it's some deep quote about life that really makes you stop and wonder. Here are some of my favourite quotes (even though they are all pretty amazing if you stop and think about them):

"When I got out of the movie, I had four text messages from Augustus.

Tell me my copy is missing the last twenty pages or something.

Hazel Grace, tell me I have not reached the end of this book.

OH MY GOD DO THEY GET MARRIED OR NOT OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS

I guess Anna died and so it just ends? CRUEL. Call me when you can. Hope all's okay."

This is the part in the book when I first found myself falling in love with Augustus' character. I know 'falling in love' with a character sounds ridiculous, but you know what I mean... that if he was a real boy, I would want to marry him. This is the first time when I saw a side of Gus that made me giggle and then think about the text messages I have received like those. It made him such a believable character and really helped me to get into the story.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Thank you for commenting!